The Painless, Non-invasive Alternative to Liposuction
Are you struggling with stubborn fat on your buttocks, thighs, abdomen, arms, male breasts and legs despite diet and exercises? Are you ready to get the body you desire without any pain or surgery?
Then, this is the treatment for you.
It is a revolutionary treatment for the removal of excess fatty tissue in areas that are normally resistant to dieting and physical exercise. It has been proven to be very effective for fat removal, cellulite reduction, body shaping and skin tightening. Focused high energy waves creates micro bubbles of vapor inside the adiposities and in the interstitial liquids of cellulite; thanks to the liquid’s alternation of several phase, expansion and compression, the adiposities implodes with the consequent release of water and fat that is going to be metabolized by the liver.
The ultrasonic waves penetrate deep into the subcutaneous fat and this non-invasive treatment just melts away fat from those stubborn areas impossible to get rid of. The fat deposits are simply absorbed by the liver and disposed of naturally. It is a great way to sculpt your body in a series of treatments that will reduce centimeters and give you great results. The aim is to permanently remove unwanted fat in selected problem areas.
It is an easy and effective non-invasive alternative for body sculpting and reducing the appearance of cellulite. It provides optimal stimulation, stretching and tightening subcutaneous tissues- a type of therapy not possible through traditional massage techniques. This unique protocol of treatments is based on the application of different associated techniques that involve Vacuum Therapy, Ultrasonic Cavitation, electrotherapy and Radio Frequency, ultimately providing our clients with the best and most effective body contouring enhancements available.
1. By what other names are Ultrasonic Cavitation referred to?
- Ultrasound Cavitation; Cavitation; Ultra Cavitation; Body Contouring; Body Sculpting.
2. Is Ultrasonic Fat Cavitation a safe procedure?
- Yes, it is a safe, comfortable, and non- invasive procedure with virtually no side effects. It does not require anaesthesia, leaves no scars and does not require any post treatment. The ultrasound energy is designed to target fatty tissues beneath the skin only, and does not affect the blood vessels, nerves and connective tissues.
3. Is the procedure painful?
- No, the treatment is painless. A slight tingling sensation or very slight buzzing in the ear may sometimes be felt during the treatment but this is not uncomfortable. Some heat sensation may also be felt during treatment but no pain. Any slight reddening of the skin which may sometimes develop during or soon after treatment quickly disappears.
4. On which parts of the body is the treatment most beneficial?
– Thighs (saddle bags), Abdomen (love handles), Hips (flanks), Buttock, Upper arm i.e. the areas of localised fat. However it cannot be applied to the head, neck, chest, back and over bony areas.
5. How long is a treatment session?
– Treatment times may vary depending on the area being treated but a typical session will last between 45 minutes to an hour. This includes the preparation, treatment and post treatment procedures.
6. Does it work on Cellulite?
- Yes, low frequency ultrasound (40kHz) generally works well on cellulite by focussing the ‘cavitation effect’ on the superficial fat tissue. Best results are obtained when the ultrasound is applied in conjunction with the ‘radio frequency’ (RF) treatment which helps to tighten and tone the skin. Cellulite is the appearance of dimpled skin.
7. Where are fat cells stored?
- Fat is stored primarily as triglycerides inside adipocytes cells located between the muscles and skin. The numbers of fat cells are the same regardless of a person’s weight but the size of the cells can vary greatly.
8. What instant result can I expect?
- The ultrasonic cavitation treatment will often yield immediate results which you can feel, touch and see and it can be long lasting. Some clients can experience between 1 to 5 cm. of circumference reduction after a single session with increasing results after subsequent visits. However, more significant results will be noticed after the second and third treatment.
9. What long term results can I expect with ultrasonic cavitation?
- You can achieve ‘volume reduction’ of fatty tissues and ‘toning of the body’. The results are gradual over a number of weeks as your body clears the broken down fatty tissues. It is not uncommon to achieve up to 10 cm reduction by the end of the course of treatments. The results can be long lasting provided you follow a healthy diet and exercise programme. However it is very easy to deposit fat again into the tissues if one over-eats, consumes too much alcohol or doesn’t exercise. Ultimately the result may vary depending on the individual’s different tissue structure, treatment area, age, metabolism, medication, and changes in hormones.
10. Can I lose weight with Ultrasonic Cavitation?
- Fat Cavitation is not a treatment for obesity nor is it a weight loss procedure. Rather is a method for ‘reshaping’ and ‘toning’ the body. It is particularly intended to reduce localised fat tissues which are resistant to exercise around the abdomen (love handles), buttocks, and thighs (saddle bags), that won’t easily go away by simple dieting and exercise.
11. Are there any side effects with this treatment?
– There are virtually no side effects. However on rare occasions there may be a slight possibility of mild side effects such as transient redness, excessive thirst, or nausea immediately after the treatment which is invariably resolved by drinking water. These are all short-term effects that disappear in a few hours.
12. What Guidelines should I follow pre-treatment and, post treatment?
– Drink plenty of water. Drinking water is a necessary part of the treatment to facilitate the elimination of the broken down fat. Maintain a low calorie diet for a few days after the treatment to ensure that the energy released by the treatment is properly utilised and metabolised by the body. After the treatment patients are able to return to their daily activities as usual.
13. How many sessions are required to achieve the desired result?
- Between 8 -12 treatments are required. However you should begin to see significant ‘results’ from the third session onwards. The body takes about 72 hours to eliminate the fat from each session therefore we recommend an interval of 1 week between treatment sessions.
14. What are the ‘contraindications’ with Ultrasonic Cavitation?
- Ultrasonic cavitation treatment is not for everybody. Even though it is a safe and painless procedure, nevertheless there are contraindications for using cavitation devices for treatment of localised fat. Such contraindications will depend on the individual’s medical history. Thus people with kidney failure, liver failure, heart disease, carrying a pacemaker, pregnancy, lactation, etc. are not suitable candidates for the cavitation treatment.
15. Are the results of ultrasonic cavitation similar to liposuction?
– The ultrasonic cavitation can be considered as a treatment alternative to surgical liposuction. Both treatments are designed to reduce fatty tissues. However, Liposuction is ‘invasive’ while Ultrasonic Cavitation is non-invasive
LipoSlim is a non-invasive, FDA approved treatment that effectively and safely eliminates localized fat in the abdomen, “love handles”, arms, buttocks and thighs. This 5-in-1 system uses ultrasonic waves radio frequency and vacuum technology to burn fat, reduce cellulite and tighten skin.
LipoSlim contours, shapes, and slims resulting in a more toned, firm and smoother appearance. Both men and women can benefit from this treatment.
Ultrasonic wave technology: The ultrasonic waves produce microscopic bubbles, which break the membrane of fat cell without affecting other organs. The liquid fat is metabolized by the liver and eliminated through the body urine.
Radio Frequency technology:
The radio frequency wave carries heat and ener gy deep into the skin, shortening collagen and elastin fibers. This process tightens the skin and stimulates collagen production.
Vacuum with Radio Frequency technology
The combination of the vacuum device and radio frequency increases oxygen in between skin cells and promotes detoxification through blood circulation. The vacuum lifts and stretches the skin, creating space between the cells allowing the RF energy to effectively break down fat.